Highlights: Designed in a classy manner, rooms and suites offer warmth and personalized services which are specialty of Inland cruise. The rooms are designed to provide the right ambience and comforts for a relaxing stay for you. Elegant, beautifully crafted furniture, Interior, Air conditioned and Highly Hygienic bathroom
Inland Cruise is the best choice to enjoy your vocation and the real beauty of back water in north Malabar of Gods Own country. It’s makes you an awesome feelings and memorable
- This houseboat cruise can be offered as an exclusive private stay for your family. You can hire Houseboats with 1 bed room.
- Most tourists prefer to stay in houseboats during their visit to Kerala just to experience the joy of staying in a boat overnight.
- Corporate Meetings, Training programs, Family meets, Friends get together , as well as Honeymoon couples are enjoy this Inland Cruise Houseboat journey to the fullest because it covers every aspect of nature and beauty
- Luxurious Air conditioned Bed Room, Highly hygienic bath room ,
- Over 100 member capacity Hall
- 30 member capacity Upper Deck
- Delicious Food
Achamthuruthy- Kottappuram- Valiyaparamba Backwaters are the largest backwaters in North Kerala and the third largest backwaters in Kerala. These backwaters in another famous Kerala Backwaters tours which is a hit among the people. These backwaters are in the northern part of the Kavvayi Backwaters which flows through Kasaragod District.
While you are cruising in the waters can fish at the Achamthuruthy-Kottappuram- Valiyaparamba Backwaters with the traditional sparse equipment used by the locals. Hunting for crabs is an experience you should not miss if you are here.
If you are taking a flight you can take a flight to Mangalore airport, which is located at a distance of around 103 km. Reaching here Backwaters is quite. From Mangalore to Nilesshwar By Train Or Road ( 100Km)- from Nileshwar to Spot Just 2 Km by Road – Location Map
KBackwaters are everywhere in Kerala. However, the one in Achamthuruthi-Kottappuram- Valiyaparaba (spread out in Kasaragod) is the most beautiful of them all. Besides the back water you can enjoy the awesome sunset